Our Online Classroom
You will attend weekly, live online classes, bringing you face to face with your classmates and faculty in real time. The online classroom takes advantage of dynamic collaboration features designed to enhance each student’s learning experience. Tools and functionality include:
- Small-group break-out rooms.
- Video-, document-, and screen-sharing capabilities.
- Collaborative content annotation and full class recordings.
- Live chats, surveys, and polls.
The entire suite of classroom features and functions is fully accessible from any desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
As a student in the online program, you will receive a Global Access membership to WeWork, a network of shared workspaces in hundreds of cities worldwide. With this membership, you will have access to:
- Any WeWork location.
- All WeWork amenities (work stations, Wi-Fi, power outlets, printing and copying, lounges and kitchens, private phone booths, refreshments, and on-site support staff).
- WeWork events and meetups.
- Workspaces that are available through the WeWork app or website.
Access to LinkedIn Premium Career
To help you apply the skills you will develop as a student in our online program, you will receive LinkedIn Premium Career access, allowing you to:
- Send direct messages to job posters to make an impression before you apply.
- See who’s viewed your profile in the last 90 days and how they found you.
- Use Applicant Insights to apply with confidence and see how you compare to other applicants.
- Learn in-demand skills through access to online courses taught by industry experts.
- Receive instant access to salary insights without sharing your personal data.
- Practice for job interviews through interactive interview preparation.
- Obtain expert feedback to help you optimize your resume.